The QMNC Senior Research Manager will support the QMNC Research Alliance (https://www.qmnc.org) online community members, with the goal of facilitating the QMNC research agenda and developing research capacity across the alliance. This position supports the following priority of the QMNC Strategic Plan:
Expanding Research – catalyze the conduct, translation, and implementation of research that meets the needs and preferences of women, infants, and all the families.
The research manager will provide support and guidance to members organized within the three research priorities (whether individuals or organizations) as they seek to conduct research on maternal and newborn care.
Requirements: PhD (or similar research doctorate) with established research publications, funding, and mentoring history. Able to write and edit in English.
- Identify shared needs of perinatal health researchers, including emerging and senior researchers, across the six WHO regions.
- Provide high level support to a small team of research fellows and the three priority teams.
- Consult with alliance members about study design, feasibility, methods, community engagement, data analysis, and knowledge mobilization.
- Support with creation of research plans and funding applications.
- Editorial and scientific review and mentoring trainees through the publication process.
|Reports to: QMNC steering committee co-leads
Hours/Salary: 8 hours/week for 48 weeks US $25,000
Support QMNC research fellows and teams to produce:
Please email CV and cover letter email@example.com