Eligibility for membership
Application for membership shall be open to any individual, group, or formal organization that supports the vision and mission of the alliance.
The Executive Committee may choose to assess membership fees, but initially, no membership fees will be charged.
The Alliance will provide the following benefits to members:
- Increased access to information and expertise relative to the research priorities
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness in work in support of the Alliance’s purpose
- Increased visibility of issues, best practices, and underrepresented groups
- Increased reach and impact of research on the priorities
- Solidarity and support, reduced isolation
- Increased credibility
The Executive Committee has the authority to offer, change, or remove any of these membership benefits.
Membership resignation and termination
Any member may resign by filing a written resignation with the Chair of the Alliance. Membership may be terminated by decision of the Executive Committee.